Thursday, March 29, 2012

It doesn't have to be perfect



The weather here , like many other places, was beautiful. Warm and sunny, and completely fooling us that it was only barely spring. We found ourselves going to parks and working outside more. Then reality crashed down and it has been getting colder and colder - only 38 today! I knew better but still got fooled, that mother nature is such a sneaky ________!

I've also been working on setting up a portrait website- hence the title of this post. I researched and designed a website and business cards while working on a four piece commission that was turning out to be more time consuming than I had originally guessed. In the end I got them all done. Am I completely happy about everything? No. In fact my sister said to me " you didn't put on the website what it is you do" Oops! Kind of a big mistake! Anyway it is up and running and I can always tweak it as I go right?

I've been putting off posting until I had something to show but I realizes that something is better than nothing, and I have something.



No comments:

Post a Comment