Thursday, March 15, 2012

Happy Birhtday Kelsey!



 So exactly one week separates the birthdays of my babies. My family is no stranger to clusters of birthdays together, in fact I have four birthdays alone on September first! Right now it isn't really a problem because they enjoy sharing their party, but I can foresee a day in the future where I will not get off so easy.




Since we had already did the party thing  and the weather was spectacular ( many of my flowers are coming up) we spent most of the day at a park. She is definitely her Daddy's daughter and loves the slides and swinging high. She really has no fear, which scares the crap out of me! A great time was had by all, and for now I'll be grateful that spending the day at a park is the most fun we can have.




No comments:

Post a Comment