Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Maddy!



 Happy Birthday to my baby girl.  I don't know how six years went by so very fast.  Every year I try to make something for my daughters birthdays and this year it was the doggy bag, we used it to hold her presents. Her little sister has a kitty one just like it, but shh don't tell, her birthday is a week after Maddy's.






Here is the birthday girl mid-party, I just love the little space where her teeth are playing catch-up.  Her top front tooth is loose right now and I can't wait for that jack-o-lantern smile!




After we ate I realized that we hadn't taken a picture of her Rapunzel cake so I had my husband grab a quick shot, hence all the half eaten food in the background. Although the cake looks kind of sad it did take me a while to make and I wanted a picture of it before we cut into it. At least it tasted good!


No comments:

Post a Comment