Thursday, April 5, 2012

Jumping on the Ombre bandwagon



I decided to dye my hair red. How's that for completely off topic? Actually it does have something to do with my sweater, honest. I have been a blond, brunette and a sort of redhead all before and I knew that when I changed my hair color there would be certain items of clothing that just wouldn't look right anymore so I decided to weed out my closet. None of my pinks or reds look right but blues and purple work great!

I came across this sweater that I think I've had for maybe 15 years? I NEVER wore it- because it was white. If you knew me I wouldn't have to explain any further. I'm messy, and clumsy, and pretty absentminded, like leaning into a painting that's still wet and getting it all over my shirt, not that I just did this YESTERDAY or anything!

Anyway I'm pretty happy with this although the top portion was supposed to stay white and it bled when I washed it. I think it should get more wear this way and then I won't have to feel guilty about it taking up drawer space.

No comments:

Post a Comment