Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentines Day



 So this is what I made for my daughters teacher and helpers for valentines day. The portraits of the girls are what I made for my husband, who is notoriously difficult to shop for. I took shrinky dink plastic (not the printable kind which I would highly recommend since they took FOREVER to dry) and ran them through my printer. Then I went to the dollar store and picked up these bottles of hand sanitizers with clips.




 I shrunk the hearts and attached them to the bottles, they say
"May your day be filled with cuties, not cooties"
I can imagine this is a product teachers go through by the gallon, and these can hook onto a purse to be easily accessible.




For my husband I just hooked them onto a key chain, I think he will probably hang this somewhere in his car rather than actually using it as a key chain but that's OK, I don't know how sturdy they would end up being.

No comments:

Post a Comment